common / Misc
P.O. Box 10, 3 Business Pkwy., Brunswick, ME 04011-1302
Company directory: (207) 504-8201
Brunswick Business Office FAX: (207) 729-5728
Editorial Department FAX: (207) 721-3151
Advertising Department FAX: (207) 725-8619
Office Hours: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday
For specific names, please see the About Us section.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
PRESS RELEASE TO NEWS DEPARTMENT
PRESS RELEASE TO SPORTS DEPARTMENT
SUBMIT A CALENDAR ITEM
SUBMIT A NEWS RELEASE OR LOCAL ARTS STORY FOR OUR TICKET SECTION
PLACE AN OBITUARY
The Times Record publishes obituaries as paid advertisements, with or without a photograph. Proof of death must be verified prior to publication. The Times Record publishes death notices free of charge. These include name, date of passing and service information. Please submit copy before noon Monday though Friday for publication in the next edition.
- Fax: (207) 725-8619
- Phone: (207) 729-3311
- Address: The Times Record, 3 Business Parkway, Brunswick, ME 04011
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLACE AN IN MEMORIAM AD
SUBMIT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
Announcements are published in our Milestones Page, featuring engagements; weddings; significant anniversaries and birthday announcements for individuals who have reached a certain age or over.
- You may fill out our online forms for any of these events from our Submissions Form page.
- For specific details regarding our Milestones Page, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- To submit other types of information such as entertainment or calendar items or news and sports items, please use contact information listed above.
Our web site features articles from around Mid-coast Maine that have been published in The Times Record. Our web site publishes online content daily at noon Monday thru Friday.
Past issues of the Times Record up to one year old are available for purchase at our Brunswick office at 3 Business Parkway during normal office hours.
Local libraries may also have microfilm copies of older issues for public examination.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.